[IP] Low BG

Taylor had his worst hypo tonite (in the 6 weeks since dx)  He was 33, sweating, shaking and complaining of a severe stomach ache.  He also started crying over the toast being too dark (it was light brown).  Luckily it was almost time for supper so I had him drink part of a pop and have supper.  We (the family) definitely do not like it when he goes that low!!!  Hopefully we can persuade the endo to let him try the pump (in June)