>> If you are diabetic, a accredited scuba diving company will not allow
you to
>> dive, you can't be a bus driver, a policeman, fireman, etc.

not true not true..

I know several bus drivers, policemen, and one fireman/EMT that are
diabetics all you need is good control.  the only job that i have been flat
out told no is in the military..

i can be certified as a scuba diver (by an accredited company) with no
problems or a Dr.s ok.  It all depends on the people in decition making
position.  and if they still say no they are in for a fight.  he he and boy
do i love a good fight.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted