This is simply not true.  You can be all of these things, provided you can
document control.  As for the SCUBA diving, you need a physician to say that
you are healthy enough to dive safely(in the form of a physical and an OK to
dive), that is all.  I did a lot of diving for fun growing up, and
commercially for a little while in my early 20's.

"Gee, no......G3!"

Netstreet Networks, L.L.C. - No Brakes HTML and Database.......
                 -  Very Y2K Compliant -
email:   email @ redacted
cell:    703-626-5532
PGP key available for encrypted transmissions