Re: [IP] Removing Glue

This is going to sound completely strange, and I would have never tried it
in a million years if it wasn't suggested to me.  My pump trainer (who is
also a pharamist and pumper himself) says the best way to get the sticky
stuff off is spray a little WD-40 on a Q-tip and then just rub it on the
stick part.  I've tried it, and it works like a charm.  The canister says
to avoid contact with skin, but it hasn't irriated mine (yet, knock on
wood).  I just make sure I wash it off with soap and water afterwards.