Re: [IP] Diving with the big 'D'

I got certified when I was 12(PADI Junior Basic, then Open Water, and
Advanced by 14).  That was the late 70's early 80's.  I used to keep the
glucose gel along and ate a couple snickers bars when before I started
gearing up on the boat. I didn't;t have a glucometer in those days, so it
was more hit and miss, but I loved diving, and just erred on the side of a
high bg as opposed to a reaction underwater....

"Gee, no......G3!"

Netstreet Networks, L.L.C. - No Brakes HTML and Database.......
                 -  Very Y2K Compliant -
email:   email @ redacted
cell:    703-626-5532
PGP key available for encrypted transmissions