Re: [IP] Young Pumpers

for the record, i have been a diabetic for 25 years and 9 months.  i am 26
yrs. old.  Thankfully due to my tight control as a child, I haven't a single
complication from this disease.  Yes, it was tough and annoying to eat all
those mornning snacks in front of my classmates when the teacher said no one
else could eat, yes I pricked my finger till you could see the tracks, yes i
suffered low blood sugars, but...i am 100% healthy today.  Thank God for
tight control and thank you Dr. Skyler for teaching me to aggressively manage
my diabetes!!!