Re: [IP] (Fwd) [IPk] Removing Glue

In a message dated 4/29/99 4:10:47 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< How do people remove the glue left on the skin after removing a
 tender, i have tried soap and water with no luck.  Have also tried to
 use a nail brush but that is really sore and doesn't really work very
 well.  I read somewhere there is something you can use to get it off,
 anyone know. >>

Try baby oil. There's also a product called Unisolve -- comes in little
packets like alcohol swabs. I get mine from MiniMed, but might also try the
ostomy supply section of a medical supply store.