Re: [IP] Diabetes a easy disease?

In a message dated 4/28/99 10:44:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< Sorry, it has been a hard few days of blood sugars, (30's to 300's in one
 day) and bloody noses, and child who wonders "why me?"

  I knew where you were coming from on this cause we've been there many times
ourselves, and it stinks when you're there.  This post brought tears to my
eyes for sure.  I'm sure things will change for the better when Kevin starts
pumping next week.  Stevie started pumping saline yesterday and already I see
a ray of hope here!  He'll go on insulin next Wednesday.  He did his own
bolus this morning and for lunch (after I told him how much) and he did it
like a PRO, and it wasn't even 24 hours yet!!  We're itching to go on the
insulin next week cause we can see how much better it can be......You're
almost there, Mom!!!  I hope the "cyber-hug" helps till then.