Re: [IP] Pump record?

In a message dated 04/29/1999 12:10:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I have used the 507C for 6 months now, and have yet to drop it in the
toilet or urinal, as my trainer said I would. Other pumpers I know have
already suffered such a near-disaster. Six months and counting--am I on track
for some sort of record, or can others claim to have bettered that mark? >>

I've got you beat.  Over 11 years and never dropped it in the toilet or
urinal or any water.  Of course, I am not using urinals very frequently...
There have been times when it has gone THUD on the floor.  Besides breaking a
door off once I have never done any damage.

The spring clip has stopped the falls to the floor, now it stays wherever I
put it.

Marilyn (who has ducks in her pool and can't get rid of them!)