Re: [IP] pinning the pump to things

I have never tried pinning it to bike shorts, I usually pin it on the inside
seem of my pants or jeans.  That way I can just cross my legs and reach up
the leg and pull it out.  I assume it would be easier to pull it out of bike
short if you are wearing a skirt over it, then digging for it in your pants.
Anything is going to be awkward at first, you will develop your own technique
as to how to deal with getting it out and in.