Re: [IP] Stomach Pains

 This is off the subject but when I was pregnant I had a bad low while
napping there was a werewolf movie on TV my body was trying to wake up but it
took awhile after treating the low it took a long time for my brain to get
back together because for about 2hrs I thought I was going to give birth to a
baby warewolf.It's funny now but at the time it was crazy and I couldn't
shake the thought. Good Luck with the baby. My stomach was awful the whole
time I was pregnant. Amy