[IP] Can someone help me understand

I haven't been posting lately because I have been busy with school but I have
a question.  I have been pumping for almost two years and have been lucky to
have never had anything like this happen.  When I changed my set (sofset)
Tuesday morning I put the new set in my hip.  I had no problems with
insertion ,no pain or anything like that.  Last night about 9:30 pm I was
getting ready to shower when I noticed there was blood all over my leg and
under my tape.  I removed the set and it was bleeding heavily.  I got that
under control and put in a new set.  I checked my blood sugar and was 195 but
had large ketones.  My question is what could have caused this.  Had I not
checked before the shower I never would have known it was bleeding.   Also ,
what would cause me to have a 195 blood sugar and large ketones. Any thoughts
will be helpful.  Thanks in advance.

              Cheri :)