[IP] Fast Take

For anyone who has a FastTake meter- I e-mailed Lifescan at the address
posted a few days ago on this message board and today I received the
and the FastTake adaptor.  The interface cable is backordered and will be
sent later.  I am impressed!! I e-mailed them on the 19th and received it
today (the 22nd).  If you are interested, the address is
email @ redacted  Include your full name and address.

I tried to use the address given for the Fast Take meter adapter/interface
and the email keeps coming back to me saying it is undeliverable.

any suggestions? please email me privately.  email @ redacted