Re: [IP] pinning the pump to things

> This might sound a stupid question, but when people talk about
> pinning the pump to a pair of bike shorts or whatever, do you just
> put it in the baby sock or whatever and use a big safety pin to
> attach it? Does this not make it hard to get it out to bolus?
Here's what my 15 year old does, but only when she really gets
gussied up, not for every day wear.

pump goes on inside of thigh,
inside leg of short from bottom up
with clip on the outside of pant

large safety pin goes horizontally in short at the level of
hook on end of clip. Hook slip over (under?) pin so that
pull of gravity on pump will not allow pump to slip.

Gotta lift your skirt <smile> to get at pump