Re: [IP] homeschooling

This would have been nice for glucagon.  We had a full time nurse at all of
my schools, but they were prohibited from administering glucagon.  By
Intermediate School, I had trained a few friends on how to prepare and give
the shot.  Luckily I never ended up needing it at school.

"Gee, no......G3!"

Netstreet Networks, L.L.C. - No Brakes HTML and Database.......
                 -  Very Y2K Compliant -
email:   email @ redacted
cell:    703-626-5532
PGP key available for encrypted transmissions