[IP] The replay from Kraft Foods regarding Crystal Light in juice boxes!

From:  Kraft_Onlineteam6 <email @ redacted>
To:   "'email @ redacted'" <email @ redacted>

Thanks for visiting our Web site.  We at KRAFT FOODS are very much aware
of the dietary needs of our consumers.

To accommodate these needs, we offer a variety of products which are
subject to ongoing review.  Comments such as yours tell us what our
consumers are thinking and what they expect from our products.  We'll
forward your request to our Marketing staff for their benefit.

Please add our site to your bookmarks, and visit us again soon!

My comments:

If you made crystal light in small juice boxes
then I would buy a lot.  In fact,
my company buys drinks and snacks for
us at the office and are more than
willing to buy stuff I can drink.