[IP] protein in urine after exercise

     I tried looking through the old messages for this topic, but couldn't
     find it.  If I am showing a little bit of protein in the urine after
     strength training exercise, does that CAUSE any damage to the kidneys?
      My 24 urine collection last week showed only 110 mg, but the dipstick
     test they did after I worked out showed a 1+ rating for protein.
     Should I change to an aerobic-only type workout?