Re: [IP] Causes of Type 1 (stress?)

I think I will send a former boss the bill for my diabetes *L*  He is sure to
have caused it with all that stress he created.  I almost got an ulcer from him
then and who know it may have triggered the diabetes too. When I quit I told him
I wanted a divorce and he could have the kids, it was as if we were in a bad
marriage.  Not being treated properly in the beginning could have also been a
factor in wearing out my beta cells.
Donna