Denise, Micheal, group:

I also have started to not recognize symptoms of hypos.  But I have a
slightly different theory in my case.  I have had diabetes for 19 years
and have gone through the obvious lows that come along with that.  I
believe that in my case, I have "mentally" gotten used to having these
symptoms once and a while and thus I no longer realize that I am low.

Lately when I have been testing a lot more often (once an hour) I have
noticed I do have symptoms at the higher lows.  I have symptoms at 60,
even though I usually don't start to recognize them until I hit 45.

I am not sure I explained it well, oh well...
Thanks.  Sherry Webb Nolan