Re: [IP] Badly Crimped Site, BUT Low Sugars...any explanations?

Barb,
   I've had blood in the cannula and was having lows and crimps also and I
have gone the other way too where the site failed as expected. I've been
steady lowering the basals myself. It seems as Iv'e been on the pump for
awhile I need less insulin maybe that is her case. Sheila