[IP] ADD/Diabetes Question

Just looking for answers re: diabetic children being miss diagnosed with

My daughter and I were at a phsycologist for our constant power struggling.
The doctor thinks it is definitly ADD from the sounds of it. I don't think
that this is the case or the solution. I think it is because of her blood
sugars. But, she has been just as difficult during high, low and good,
blood glucose levels. And just as attentive and wonderful with the same
blood glucose levels also.
I was just wondering if anyone has experienced this same scenario and found
out that it "was" or "was not" ADD.