Re: [IP] Causes of Type 1 (stress?)

> I'm yet another,Bob,that feels stress at least brought mine to the
> surface....

All these things, stress, cold, virus, etc.. are the straw that
breaks the camels back. There is a good article -- somewhere-- on the
web that I've read by a medpro that explains what happens to the beta
cells and how long it takes for them to get zapped. Think about how
long the "honeymoon" lasts. The pancreas gets put under more and more
load as there are fewer 'live' beta cells. Finally some "stress"
event come along that pushes you over the edge and you start to
become DKA, loose weight, pee a lot, etc..... It's just the final

Michael <email @ redacted>