Re: [IP] Easy disease

>> Do you think it is a disability?

I never did until a few years ago when I wanted to join the military  in
order to get money to put myself through college... they told me that they
couldn't accept me because diabetes was on their list of
"disabilities"...certain days when my bg's are under control and I feel
"normal" (which is very rare!), I can say no, it is NOT a disability and I
can do anything anybody else can, but the reality is that, while we can do
virtually anything a non-diabetic can do, there is always a catch.