Re: [IP] Causes of Type 1 (stress?)

I'm yet another,Bob,that feels stress at least brought mine to the
surface....changed jobs,under a great deal of downsizing of the job I left,at
which I was employed for 10 years(hospital).....went to a night shift job at
a 911 center(great deal of stress,new job,new shift,etc...) after working
daylight for a lot of years...was diagnosed about 2 months into my new job
with type 1,been insulin dependent for about 1 1/2yrs now,and am in the
process of checking out pump therapy.......point being....I feel stress
definitely played a part of onset.
								Sue,dx @ age
31 for 2yrs