[IP] Easy disease

> Do you think it is a disability?

Hell no. I rock climb, play ultimate frisbee, work full-time, and a whole
slew of other things. NOBODY is going to tell me *I* have a disability.

- -Jef Lepine

I don't think it is easy, yet I wouldn't call it a disability.  To me their
should be some middle ground.  So far it has infringed on my life only in the
fact that I wanted to be a police officer after I finished high school.  15
mos before that would happen I got diabetes.

I am however worried about potential limitations.  The last I heard there was
a case in Canada where a diabetic caused an accident while driving that
killed someone.  They were trying to get legislation to regulate giving
licenses to diabetics.  This concerns me and any time that my right to life
and liberty is at risk then I feel this is a disability.  I mean just imagine
if that congressman had his way and we couldn't get syringes.  I think death
because of such a restriction would definitely be a disability.

dx 1982 age 16 pumping since Monday