Re: [IP] Diabetes....

I am 24 with type 1 and  currently  take 3 injections daily.  If you could use my help, let me know.
email @ redacted
-----Original Message-----
From: J. Henderson <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Date: Wednesday, April 28, 1999 1:32 PM
Subject: [IP] Diabetes....

Hi Everyone!
I've been reading all the e-mail I get from this mailing list, and it's very helpful for constructing my Biology project! I'd like to thank you guys for being such interesting people! :) This Biology project seems to keep growing every time I check my e-mail!
But, my partner and I are still looking for volunteers to help with our Senior Honors Biology project pertaining to Diabetes. (Some of you have already said you would and thanks a bunch!) We are looking for Type I diabetics from every age group.

Volunteers only have to complete a short survey and keep track of insulin injections and blood glucose levels for five days. That is it!

If anyone is interested in helping, please e-mail me for a copy of the survey.