Re: [IP] Causes of Type 1 (stress?)

As evidenced from the responses to this question, most Type I's diagnoses
followed a virus or physical illness.   My diagnosis at 27 did not.  However,
just before the onset of my diabetes, I had an extremely stressful period in
my life with emotional upset.   Has anyone else who can't pinpoint a virus or
illness that triggered their diabetes ever wondered if stress or emotional
state perhaps had anything to do with its onset?

Type I  12 years
Pumping since 12-9-98