[IP] Re: Pensacola pumper friendly ENDO

I had the great fortune to be one of Dr Randall Riche's patients in the past.
 The only reason that he is no longer my endo is because I moved 1000 miles
and it just didn't seem practical :-)  He was instrumental in suggesting and
helping to arrange to get me on the pump after the delivery of my second
child.  He was a huge factor in helping me keep my glucoses in control during
that same pregnancy on MDI.

This may or may not be appropriate for the young 13 year old boy as the adage
YMMV always applies.  But as for this Endo, say Hi from me.