Re: [IP] Neuropathy

<< I couldn't handle 70-100 all day.  I know that is
 normal and the goal but I couldn't function.  DR has now agreed we need to
 it more gradually and keep me at 120-180 for a couple of weeks and then drop
 it again.  Now I have to get into that range.  I don't like 280 either. >>

It is usually better to come down slowly and let your body adjust to the
lower range. It can be a shock to your system to try to get "perfect" right
away. Hang in there.