Re: [IP] re: pumps and bulges and whatever it was

I would strongly recommend not wasting your money on a thigh thing!  Not only
does it not stay in place, but it would be hard to find a place to clip the
garter to.  I have one and I switched to a baby sock, even after I took the
garter clips off (which never stay clipped) and replaced them with suspender
clips.  The weight of the pump pulls the thigh thing down and pulls my unders
down along with it.  Safety pinning it in a baby sock assures me it will stay
where I put it.  Maybe try the safety pinning it inside a pair of bike shorts
I have heard people say that works well.  You could probably find bike shorts
in hot pink too!