Re: [IP]Diabtes EASY DIsease

Hi Ginny!
I tend to agree with Jef and Sherry, but can understand why you feel the way
you do about diabetes.  Perhaps it is not the diabetes itself, but the fact
that you must deal with trying to treat so many varying medical problems
along with the diabetes.  I admire your perseverance.  I might feel
differently if I was trying to incorporate all the treatments that you must
on a day to day basis.  They all seem to interact and affect each other.  You
truly must be a great juggler!  o     (Those are all the balls you are
juggling!)                                                   o o