[IP] Why I want a cure...

On the thread of poetry while running low, I wrote this doosey a few
years ago at about 5am...

Why I Want a Cure

For all the big things over the years that made me cry...
	The early morning hypos...
	The later morning hypers...
	The finger pricks, the needle sticks, and rarely
	 	good bgs lining up in a row...
	I want a cure.

For all the little things over the years that made me wonder...
	The times when my foot fell asleep...
	The pesky sore that wouldn't heal...
	The restless sleep from it all...
	I want a cure.

For all the people who share my disease...
	My father...
	My best friend...
	And the secretaties vets cousins roomates dog who just happens
		to have diabetes just like me...
	I want a cure.

For all of those who could be spared...
	The cute child who lives next door...
	The coworker who already has enough in life to deal with...
	Myself, if the cure had only come back then...
	I want a cure.

--
Thanks.  Sherry Webb Nolan