Re: [IP]Diabetes EASY DIsease??

I think the world has gone crazy. On another list there is discussion about
ADA leagl cases before the supreme court. one person called the ADA to see
this is going about. One of the cases is about diabetes.
This person thinks diabetes is not a disability because it is a "disease that
is easily regulated by food, meds and taking bgs"
I am in the process of writing back to her.
I do not think diabetes is an "easy" disease to have.
Do any of you think it is an easy disease?
If not why not?
If so why is it an "easy" disease?
Am I nutz? I do not think this is an easy disease at all!
Is it a disability? Well it affects life in a major way.
Do you think it is a disability?
We better keep tabs on this case to see what message this is going to give to
Well off to try to explain what all is involved with diabetes..