[IP] response from KRAFT (crystal light)

Here's the message I got back from KRAFT regarding putting Crystal Light in
juice boxes.  If I read between the lines, it sounds like they might
already be working on it and don't want to give the credit to someone who
doesn't  work for them.  It really sounds like a "CYA" statement from their