[IP] Day 6 on the pump

I am now on roughly half the insulin I was on a week ago, my blood sugars
are really stable, generally the 110-124 range, with a few lows, and a few
explainable highs(I really underestimated some key lime pie), my energy is
better than it has been in eons, and I am truly much freer than
before.....cool stuff!

Netstreet Networks, L.L.C. - No Brakes HTML and Database.......
                 -  Very Y2K Compliant -
email:   email @ redacted
cell:    703-626-5532
PGP key available for encrypted transmissions