Re: [IP] Time Zone Question

In a message dated 4/27/99 11:07:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< <<  am planning a trip to California from Florida in the near future.  Has
  anyone experienced the time change with the pump? Any tips on how to
  adjust???? I don't want to spend my entire vacation adjusting to the time.

I travel to Ca quite often from Florida.  Since you are gaining three hours
on the trip out, I test during those three "extra" hours and bolus
accordingly--sometimes you might have an extra meal or snack.  I change the
time on my pump and by the second day I am on my normal pump routine.
Transition  and travel with the pump is simple.