[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #100

HI--
Just want to tell you that even tho I don't have the time to read each and every
e-mail--I do scan thru and do get lots of info from each of you.
In life experience is sometimes the best teacher.
AND...I was dx'ed with diabetes after having the Mumps---and have always thought
there was a coorelation...and research is proving that to be true, almost more than
a theory, as it was at the beginnning.
Whatever the case, I am diabetec AND the pump has made having diabetes more
tolerable.
Sharon

IMAGINE ONE DAY WITHOUT DIABETES....