Re: [IP] Time Zone Question

In a message dated 4/27/99 6:51:41 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<<  am planning a trip to California from Florida in the near future.  Has
 anyone experienced the time change with the pump? Any tips on how to
 adjust???? I don't want to spend my entire vacation adjusting to the time.

How many different basals do you have?  I jsut run two basals, one to cover
early morning, the other gets me through the rest of the day and night.

If I am only going to be gone for a couple days,  I don;t change the time on
my pump because my body tends to stay on my normal time schedule.  If,
however, I am going to be gone for a week or more, I change the time on my
pump by one hour per day.  I heard somewhere that this is how your body

I've never had any problems but I am no expert.  YMMV.