[IP] Re:homeschooling

Sherri-  I have homeschooled my 4 children for 5 years. I did not start
homeschooling in response to diabetes, but I was VERY glad I could keep a
close eye on my son when he was diagnosed.  He has had diabetes for a
little over a year and been on a pump a month.  On injections he was
frequently high and low and to be able to check blood sugars as often as
necessary was a godsend.   Now that he is on a pump, he is still low at
times, which I am trying to correct, and I'm still grateful that he's
home.  Unfortunately, our situation is changing and he will be going to
"real school" next year , which makes me VERY nervous.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me privately.   Kate

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]