Re: [IP] Neuropathy

<< Is he expecting too much?  How long will it take to
 get that perfect control? >>

He is expecting too much, too soon. Most of my patients take several weeks to
get close to perfect. No one is perfect and perfection should not be
sought...then you will always feel like a failure. He needs to relax and be
patient. Our endo doesn't expect his patients to be in tight control right at
the start. How much of your previous day's longer acting insulin was still
active in your system? There is documented research that indicated injected
insulin absorption can vary widely from day to day. So, that means that some
of your long acting will be active when you expect it to be, and some will be
active when you least expect it. I was going to apologize for getting up on
my high horse, but I won't. I hate this attitude!
Barbara B.