Re: [IP] HOME SCHOOLING a diabetic child.........

With the amount of time it would take to home school, I would put that time
into making sure that my child's regular school made the appropriate

"Gee, no......G3!"

Netstreet Networks, L.L.C. - No Brakes HTML and Database.......
                 -  Very Y2K Compliant -
email:   email @ redacted
cell:    703-626-5532
PGP key available for encrypted transmissions