[IP] Requesting your support for medical coverage

Dear Friends,

Whether you are a diabetic or not, or have a friend (I am one) or family
member or neighbor who endures the ongoing daily struggles of living with and
controlling diabetes and its potentially devastating complications, please
take the time to read this:

 <A HREF="http://www.minimed.com/files/s2292_01.htm">Medicare Insulin Pump
Coverage Act of 1999

Eventually all of us may depend on Medicare someday for medical coverage
during our "golden years".  So, whether you are eligible for Medicare now or
sometime in the future, please, after reading the article, be kind enough to
contact your representatives either online or via snail mail urging their
support of Senate Bill S2292 recently introduced by Senator Susan M. Collins
(R - ME) on 3/15/99, and urge your friends to do the same.    Thank you from
the bottom of my heart (and top and sides).  :o)

Linda Winey  >^.,.^<
diabetic since 1950