[IP] Enough time to adjust to pump?...

Hi all.  Question.  I'm going away for two long weekends, the first being May
20th.  I plan on having the pump and starting it (with my endo's help)
somewhere between May 6th and 11th.  Is this crazy or will I be able to handle
it, since I'm basically giving myself a week and a half.  I've tried to
educate myself as well as possible by reading "Pumping Insulin" and following
everything that is posted on this list.  Of course, reading about it and doing
it are probably two VERY different things.  Looking for some advice.

Ali :), dxed Type I 12 yrs ago, pumping soon...

The holy passion of friendship is so sweet and steady and loyal and
enduring in nature that it will last through a whole lifetime, if not
asked to lend money.
-- Mark Twain