Re: [IP] Neuropathy

relax sometimes I think Drs love to scare people everyone is different but I
got better control with the pump.If is was easy to get good control your Dr
would not have a job.The pump is not a waste of money it makes manging an
illness better If you sleep all day because your too sick to get out of bed
your still getting your basil insulin which might save from lovely dreaed ER
which is full of judmental Drs that know very little about diabetes. The pump
is only 4500.00 vs 1 ER visit not to menition defered cost treating