Re: [IP] Scope of Disability Law Questioned

I have that nasty dawn effect also. I tried working graveyard shift It didn't
work not even with a pump. My doctor wrote a note that I could not work that
shift. My boss moved me to days, I got moved before other people who had been
their longer some of my CO-works were upset with me. diabetes is limiting I
think if you say it is not Its to make yourself feel better. I use to feel
that way that I could do anything when I found out I could not it was very