Re: [IP] pumping up some advice!

One thing I wish I had done was to attend support groups and try to contact
other pumpers for advice.  I could have saved my self a lot of trouble.  I
did not have a computer and so was unaware of this group.  Since I got my
computer to the point it will handle all this I gained a lot even after 3
yrs.  We all can learn from each other.  Stay with this line and the chat
rooms available and you will learn alot and get a lot of support.  Probably
wish i could type better.
Don with one penguin /(^)\