Re: [IP] Gestational Diabetes

In a message dated 4/26/99 11:30:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I was just making a joke at the
 expense of the doctors who come up with (my personal opinion) strange
 reasons for peoples' diseases.  These comments do nothing (it seems) but
 generate guilt for the person whom they are trying to help.
 Again, I am sorry if I offended you.  You do have more on your plate than I
 would ever wish on anyone.
 Jeff >>

	Thanks, no offense taken.  I guess I was a little "touchy" yesterday
talking about all that stuff.  99% of the time I'm perfectly accepting of all
we're dealing with, but occasionally I get that "off" day where I HATE that
this is happening and ANYTHING can set my trigger off, I guess yesterday was
that day.  Thanks, and I think I was a little too quick to blow off some
steam.....sorry too!!