Re: When Pumping ISN'T Working (was)Re: [IP] Gestational Diabetes

Isn't it funny how we forget what we used to call high and low.  Pre MDI and
pump my lows were anything under 200.  Now my highs are anything above 120 and
Im up there if Im over 150.  (Preconception goals)  I have noticed that if my bg
are high in the morning (over 150) I usually struggle with it most of the day.
Even though there are bad days with the pump and at times I might say "I'd be
better off taking shots"  I wouldn't give up my pump for anything.  They will
have to pry it out of my cold hands. *S*  I'm sure your pumpers would tell you
the same.

Hang in There, Tomorrow is another day!