Fwd: [IP] Crystal Light in juice boxes

Yes and include sugarfree koolaid in kool bursts!!!      Doreen-mom of 2
pumpers

-- BEGIN included message

Ok, pumpers. How about some "serious" political effort here!!!

If everyone participates, we could send these guys over 1200
messages. Please send them a note telling them you're interested.

The e-mail page is:

http://www.kraftfoods.com/html/email/email.html

Michael