[IP] HOME SCHOOLING a diabetic child.........

Hi All --

Just out of curiosity has anyone considered homeschooling their child because
of the day in-day out turmoil caused from the diabetes.  We originally had
problems with an IEP with our daughter's school but once we got that ironed
out things have gone as smooth (I guess as smooth as one can get) with a
younger child on a pump.

A year ago I would have NEVER considered homeschooling but now after a
particular weary day I must confess the idea appeals more and more to